Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (9-ounce) packages Fresh Express® Sweet Hearts® Lettuce Blend
- 2 large ripe peaches
- 2 large ripe tomatoes
- 1/3 cup roasted pistachios
- 3 cups strawberries, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 450°F.
Spread strawberries on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until tender. Cool. Place the strawberries, vinegar, rosemary, and lime juice into a blender; process until the berries are puréed. Add the oil; process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange Fresh Express® Sweet Hearts® Lettuce Blend in a large serving bowl. Top with peaches, tomatoes and pistachios. When ready to serve, toss ingredients and drizzle each salad with dressing.