Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 Cup Strawberry Fields Salad Greens
- 1 Cup Frozen Yogurt, Vanilla, Kemp’s
- 2 Cups Almond Milk
- ½ Cup Blueberries, Frozen
- ½ Tbsp. Candied Ginger
- 1 tsp. Mint, Fresh, Minced
- 3 Each Fresh Mint Sprigs
- Add ingredients for the smoothie in a blender. Blend on high until fully combined and smooth. About 2 minutes.
- Note: May need to turn off blender and scrape sides in the middle of the process to get the ingredients fully incorporated.
- Transfer the smoothie into your desired glass and top with a fresh sprig of mint.
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.