Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 Cup Strawberry Fields Salad Greens
- 1 Cup Frozen Yogurt, Vanilla, Kemp’s
- 2 Cups Almond Milk
- ½ Cup Blueberries, Frozen
- ½ Tbsp. Candied Ginger
- 1 tsp. Mint, Fresh, Minced
- 3 Each Fresh Mint Sprigs
- Add ingredients for the smoothie in a blender. Blend on high until fully combined and smooth. About 2 minutes.
- Note: May need to turn off blender and scrape sides in the middle of the process to get the ingredients fully incorporated.
- Transfer the smoothie into your desired glass and top with a fresh sprig of mint.
Add a Poultry Protein
Shred some leftover chicken or turkey on top.