Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (5-oz.) package Fresh Express Organic Baby Sweet Lettuce
- 2 (2.2-oz) packages Chiquita Apple Grape Bites singles
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup stilton cheese, crumbled (substitute with bleu cheese)
- Your favorite balsamic vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a shallow baking pan, toast almonds in middle of oven until pale golden, about six to eight minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Divide salad and apple slices among three plates.
- Top with grapes, cheese and almonds.
- Add vinaigrette dressing and toss to coat well.
Add a Grilled Protein
This salad would be great with grilled steak or chicken on top.