Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (5-oz.) package Fresh Express Organic Baby Sweet Lettuce
- 2 (2.2-oz) packages Chiquita Apple Grape Bites singles
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup stilton cheese, crumbled (substitute with bleu cheese)
- Your favorite balsamic vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a shallow baking pan, toast almonds in middle of oven until pale golden, about six to eight minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Divide salad and apple slices among three plates.
- Top with grapes, cheese and almonds.
- Add vinaigrette dressing and toss to coat well.
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.