Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Organic Baby Arugula
- 1/2 cup green lentils
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled, seeded and diced
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup feta, crumbled
- 1.5 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place lentils in small bowl. Cover with cold water & soak for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Cook in boiling salted water about 30 minutes, until firm. Drain, rinse under cold water, and drain again.
- Place diced squash in large bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, cumin and sea salt.
- Arrange squash in single layer on baking sheet, and roast until tender for 30-35 minutes, turning the squash after about halfway through. Cool.
- Combine lentils, squash, and oil from baking sheet with arugula, an additional tablespoon of oil, and red wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper, and toss.
- Divide onto plates, top with feta and serve.