Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 pint strawberries, quartered
- 4 (6-oz) filets of salmon
- Season both sides of each salmon filet with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle two Tablespoon of dressing over salmon and toss to coat.
- Marinate for up to two hours before grilling.
- Place filets on a medium-hot grill.
- After twp minutes, turn and grill two more minutes.
- Turn filets and continue cooking another two minutes.
- Turn once more for a combined grill time of eight minutes.
- Salmon will be at medium temperature (internal temperature should be 145 degrees F)
- Remove from grill and keep warm while preparing salad.
- Add onions and strawberries to the dressing bowl and toss well.
- Add greens and toss well to coat.
- Divide salad onto four salad serving plates.
- Top each with a filet of salmon.
- Sprinkle toasted walnut pieces over each salad.
- Serve immediately.
- 3 Tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 Tablespoon clover honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 4 Tablespoon olive oil
- Combine all dressing ingredients except for the oil.
- Whisk until well blended.
- Slowly whisk in olive oil.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
Add a Grilled Protein
This salad would be great with grilled steak or chicken on top.