Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 pint strawberries, quartered
- 4 (6-oz) filets of salmon
- Season both sides of each salmon filet with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle two Tablespoon of dressing over salmon and toss to coat.
- Marinate for up to two hours before grilling.
- Place filets on a medium-hot grill.
- After twp minutes, turn and grill two more minutes.
- Turn filets and continue cooking another two minutes.
- Turn once more for a combined grill time of eight minutes.
- Salmon will be at medium temperature (internal temperature should be 145 degrees F)
- Remove from grill and keep warm while preparing salad.
- Add onions and strawberries to the dressing bowl and toss well.
- Add greens and toss well to coat.
- Divide salad onto four salad serving plates.
- Top each with a filet of salmon.
- Sprinkle toasted walnut pieces over each salad.
- Serve immediately.
- 3 Tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 Tablespoon clover honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 4 Tablespoon olive oil
- Combine all dressing ingredients except for the oil.
- Whisk until well blended.
- Slowly whisk in olive oil.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
Crunch it Up
Add some crunchy texture for interest. Try apples, radishes, snap peas, water chestnuts or any kind of nut or seed.