Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (5-ounce) package Fresh Express® Spinach & Arugula
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can sliced beets
- 1/2 cup candied pecans
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
- 1 (4-ounce) package goat cheese, crumbled
- Orange poppyseed dressing
- Cut beet slices with a 1-1/2-inch diameter heart shaped cutter to make 20 hearts.
- Divide Fresh Express® Spinach & Arugula among four salad plates. Top each salad with five beet hearts and the other toppings. Drizzle with orange poppyseed dressing.