Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 bag Fresh Express Spinach and Arugula
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 small apple, sliced into long thin strips
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted
- 3 hearts of palm, thinly sliced
- Place the arugula, spinach, apple, hearts of palm and walnuts into a salad bowl and toss with vinaigrette.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients until well blended and smooth.
- Finish the salad by drizzling with dressing and topping with crumbled goat cheese.
- 1/2 shallot, minced
- 3 tbsp frozen apple concentrate, thawed
- 1 tbsp champagne vinegar
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
- Freshly ground pepper
- Kosher salt
Jar it Up
Next time you make a dressing, make it, shake it, store it and take it – all in one container!