Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 bag Fresh Express Farmers Garden Mix
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 12-14 ounces), trimmed of excess fat
- 3 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for grill pan
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 small jicama, peeled and julienned (about 2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine oil, garlic, chili powder and cumin.
- Place the pork tenderloin in the bowl, and turn to coat the meat evenly with chili mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat, and brush with oil.
- Add pork and cook until browned and grill marks appear, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer the pan to the oven.
- Roast the pork to desired doneness, 12-15 minutes for medium.
- Let meat stand for at least 5 minutes, then cut into 1/8 inch-thick slices, toss with reserved pan juices and set aside.
- Toss Fresh Express Farmers Garden with cilantro-lime dressing in a bowl, arrange salad on 4 plates, top with sliced pork tenderloin and serve.
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3 Tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- Coarse salt
- Ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together the juices, vinegar, cilantro, and salt.
- Add the julienne-cut jicama to the bowl, toss gently, and season with salt and pepper.
Add a Poultry Protein
Shred some leftover chicken or turkey on top.