Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 Fresh Express Fresh Baby Spinach
- 2 Ears Corn on the cob, cleaned
- 1 Cup Black Beans, Canned, Drained
- 1 ½ tsp. Parsley, Fresh, Minced
- 1 Cup Brown Rice
- 2 Cups Vegetable Stock
- Kosher Salt To Taste
- Ground Black Pepper to Taste
- 1 ounce Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- ½ tsp. Sriracha Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 Tbsp. Cotija Cheese
- 3 Each Lime Wedge
- 2Tbs Baby Radish Matchsticks
- Pre-heat grill to medium high heat.
- Place the corn ear on the grill. Grill until the corn is roasted on all sides. About 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove the corn for the grill, chill and reserve.
- Place the rice is medium size sauce pan with vegetable stock. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring the pot to a boil, after it reaches a boil, stir the rice once and reduce heat to low. Cover with a tight-fitting lid.
- Allow rice to simmer for 30 minutes or until fork tender, after its ready reserve and chill.
- Remove the corn kernels from the ear.
- Combine the corn kernels, be sure to reserve some for garnish, with the Fresh Express Sweet Kale Chopped Kit, black beans, and parsley. Toss with all the dressing.
- Place rice at the base of a bowl, and top with the Fresh Express salad kit.