Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (9.7-ounce) packages Fresh Express® Twisted Avocado Caesar Chopped Salad Kits®
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1-1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 teaspoons canola or vegetable oil
- 4 (6-inch) tostada bowls
- 1 large tomato, diced
- Heat the oven to 450°F; place a cast iron skillet or roasting pan in the oven as it is heating.
- Combine the chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, cinnamon, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pat the pork dry and cut off any large pieces of fat or silver skin. Rub the spice blend into the surface of the pork on all sides.
- Carefully remove the hot pan from the oven; add the oil and tilt pan to coat the bottom. Arrange the pork in the pan and place in the oven. Roast pork for 10 minutes, then flip it over. Reduce oven temperature to 400°F; continue roasting for 15 to 18 minutes or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 140°F to 145°F in the thickest part of the meat.
- Transfer the pork to a cutting board, tent with foil and let rest for 10 minutes. Cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
To Make the Twisted Avocado Caesar Chopped Salad:
- Place the two Fresh Express® Twisted Avocado Caesar Chopped Salad Kits® into a large bowl; toss with half of the salad dressing and half of the toppings.
- Divide salad evenly into four tostada bowls. Top with pork, tomatoes, and remaining toppings; drizzle with remaining dressing.