Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (12-ounce) package Fresh Express® Veggie Lover's®
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons Adobo seasoning
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded & chopped
- 1/4 of a red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Place in a 9x13-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with Adobo seasoning. Bake for 20 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted into the middle of the chicken reads 165°F. Let cool at room temperature for 15 minutes. Cut chicken into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Place the Fresh Express® American Salad Mix in a large bowl; add the yellow pepper, onion, and cilantro. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
- To serve, divide the lettuce among four dinner plates; top with chicken and avocado.
- 5 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- To make the dressing, combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl; whisk until smooth.