Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Veggie Lovers
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded & chopped
- 1/4 sweet red onion, thinly sliced
- 12 ounces Southwestern-style chicken strips (pre-cooked to internal temp of 165 degrees F)
- 1 avocado, diced
- Place salad greens, cilantro, yellow pepper and onion in a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle desired amount of dressing over salad and toss.
- Serve in four individual dishes.
- Arrange chicken strips atop each salad, top with avocado and serve.
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 Tablespoons canola oil
- In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Let sit for 15 - 20 minutes to blend flavors.
- Whisk just before drizzling onto salad.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
ADD A LIGHT PROTEIN
Try baked or smoked salmon, or for something really quick and easy, try tuna.