Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express 50/50 Mix
- 1/2 cup bacon, crisp & crumbled
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 small flour tortilla, cut in thin strips
- 2 Tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- Divide greens among four salad serving plates.
- Top with bacon, tomatoes and onions.
- Sprinkle with cheese, tortilla strips and cilantro.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- 1/2 cup your favorite reduced-fat Ranch dressing
Put an Egg on It
It’s a myth that egg yolk is filled with “bad” cholesterol. Actually, one large egg contains important nutrients like vitamin D, riboflavin, phosphorous and selenium.