Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (9.6-ounce) packages Fresh Express® Twisted Asian Caesar Chopped Salad Kits®
- 1 pound medium-sized shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1-1/2 cups red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch x 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Stir fry shrimp in olive oil in a large skillet for 5 minutes or until pink. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Stir fry broccoli, sugar snap peas and red pepper in sesame oil for 5 minutes or until crisp tender. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
To make the Twisted Caesar Asian Salad:
- Place the Fresh Express® Twisted Asian Caesar Chopped Salad Kits® into a large bowl; toss with salad dressing and toppings.
- Divide salad evenly into four shallow bowls. Top with chicken and vegetables.
- Chef’s Tip: Save preparation time by purchasing chopped vegetables at the salad bar at your local grocery store.