Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (12-ounce) package Fresh Express® Veggie Lover’s Lettuce Mix®
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- Bring 2 cups water to a simmer in a large skillet. Add chicken, cover and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the middle of the chicken reads 165°F. Remove skillet from heat; let stand 5 minutes. Shred chicken with a fork; set aside.
- Place the Fresh Express® Veggie Lover’s Lettuce Mix® in a large bowl; add chicken and green onions. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
- To serve, divide the lettuce among four dinner plates; sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- 1/2 cup carrot juice
- 5 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- To make the dressing, process all ingredients in a blender until smooth.