Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 bag Fresh Express Veggie Lover's
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- In a skillet, bring 2 cups salted water to a simmer.
- Add chicken, cover and cook over low heat, about 8 minutes (internal temperature should be 165 degrees F).
- Turn off heat and let stand 5 minutes, then drain water.
- Shred chicken with a fork and set aside.
- Place Fresh Express Veggie Lover’s salad in a large bowl.
- Add shredded chicken and chopped green onions.
- Toss with carrot-sesame dressing.
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts on salad and serve.
- 1/2 cup carrot juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat silken tofu
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 Tablespoon un-seasoned rice-wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon black sesame seeds
- Puree all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth. Refrigerate extra dressing for up to 3 days. Stir dressing before using.
Plus a Plant Protein
Quinoa, lentils and chickpeas are perfect plant-based proteins to add to your mix.