Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 Tablespoon grated Asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 4 eggs
- 3 (8-oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup beer
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8 inch springform pan with butter.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, melted butter and Asiago cheese.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Press into bottom of prepared springform pan.
- Bake for eight minutes.
- Remove from oven and reduce temperature to 300 degrees.
- Place greens in a large bowl.
- Microwave for two minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs, nutmeg, half & half and beer.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add spinach, sundried tomatoes and onion.
- Pour into prepared crust and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- Turn off oven and leave door ajar.
- Cool pan in oven for one hour.
- Refrigerate for three hours.
- Remove from pan and cut into wedges.
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.