Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 Tablespoon grated Asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 4 eggs
- 3 (8-oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup beer
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8 inch springform pan with butter.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, melted butter and Asiago cheese.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Press into bottom of prepared springform pan.
- Bake for eight minutes.
- Remove from oven and reduce temperature to 300 degrees.
- Place greens in a large bowl.
- Microwave for two minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs, nutmeg, half & half and beer.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add spinach, sundried tomatoes and onion.
- Pour into prepared crust and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- Turn off oven and leave door ajar.
- Cool pan in oven for one hour.
- Refrigerate for three hours.
- Remove from pan and cut into wedges.
Put an Egg on It
It’s a myth that egg yolk is filled with “bad” cholesterol. Actually, one large egg contains important nutrients like vitamin D, riboflavin, phosphorous and selenium.