Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Spring Mix
- 8 Tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tablespoon yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 sweet red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (6-oz) package Southwestern-style chicken
- Place salad greens, cilantro, yellow pepper and onion in a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle desired amount of dressing over salad and toss.
- Serve in four individual dishes.
- Arrange chicken strips atop each salad and serve.
- 2 Tablespoon orange juice
- 2 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic, minced or 1/2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 Tablespoon canola oil
- In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Let sit for 15 - 20 minutes to blend flavors.
- Whisk just before drizzling onto salad.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.