Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 bag Fresh Express Veggie Spring Mix
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lemons, cut in half
- 16-20 medium shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 dash crushed red chili flakes
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed & drained
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Coarse salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- In a medium sauté pan, heat olive oil, and place lemons, cut side down, in the pan.
- Let sizzle for 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp, garlic and chili flakes, and sauté for 4-6 minutes until shrimp are cooked and lemon is caramelized/browned.
- Add the drained beans and parsley, and toss to coat.
- Let mixture cool.
- Add a pinch of salt & pepper to taste, and serve.