Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 bag Fresh Express Veggie Spring Mix
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lemons, cut in half
- 16-20 medium shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 dash crushed red chili flakes
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed & drained
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Coarse salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- In a medium sauté pan, heat olive oil, and place lemons, cut side down, in the pan.
- Let sizzle for 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp, garlic and chili flakes, and sauté for 4-6 minutes until shrimp are cooked and lemon is caramelized/browned.
- Add the drained beans and parsley, and toss to coat.
- Let mixture cool.
- Add a pinch of salt & pepper to taste, and serve.
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.