Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express American
- 1 1/2 pounds medium-size shrimp, cooked
- 1 cup shrimp cocktail sauce
- 2 lemons
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Toss the cooked shrimp with cocktail sauce and set aside.
- Place salad in a large salad bowl.
- Cut one lemon in half, remove any seeds and squeeze the fresh juice over the salad.
- Add olive oil and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Toss well.
- Serve the salad in individual bowls, stemmed dessert glasses or margarita glasses.
- Place the cooked shrimp on top of each salad.
- Serve with a few slices of lemon wedges.
Crush in a Rush
Place nuts in a baggie and smash them with a rolling pin. Then pour!