Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Spinach
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 medium grapefruit, sectioned, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Tablespoon toasted pecans, chopped
- Empty greens and fruit into a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss.
- Sprinkle nuts on top and serve.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together.
- Let sit for 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.