Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Spinach
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 medium grapefruit, sectioned, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Tablespoon toasted pecans, chopped
- Empty greens and fruit into a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss.
- Sprinkle nuts on top and serve.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together.
- Let sit for 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
Put an Egg on It
It’s a myth that egg yolk is filled with “bad” cholesterol. Actually, one large egg contains important nutrients like vitamin D, riboflavin, phosphorous and selenium.