Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package (medium-size) of Fresh Express Iceberg Garden
- 1 small basket cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup edamame (green soy beans)
- 6 radishes, sliced to ¼-inch thick
- 4 small salmon steaks, grilled and cooled
- 1 cup dried papaya or pineapple, diced
- Long lemon zest pieces, for garnish
- Radish sprouts, for garnish
- Place greens in a large salad bowl.
- Add tomatoes, edamame and radishes.
- Drizzle desired amount of dressing and toss.
- Serve onto four individual salad dishes.
- Place one salmon steak on each.
- Sprinkle top with dried fruit pieces.
- Garnish each salad with one long lemon zest and a couple of radish sprouts.
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Juice from one fresh lemon
- Zest & juice from one fresh orange
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh sweet onion, minced
- 2 teaspoon sugar or honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Let sit 15 - 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Stir just prior to using on salad.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to two weeks.
Immersion Blenders Save the Day
It’s a super mess-free way to blend, chop and froth a dressing in no time.