Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package (medium-size) of Fresh Express Iceberg Garden
- 1 small basket cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup edamame (green soy beans)
- 6 radishes, sliced to ¼-inch thick
- 4 small salmon steaks, grilled and cooled
- 1 cup dried papaya or pineapple, diced
- Long lemon zest pieces, for garnish
- Radish sprouts, for garnish
- Place greens in a large salad bowl.
- Add tomatoes, edamame and radishes.
- Drizzle desired amount of dressing and toss.
- Serve onto four individual salad dishes.
- Place one salmon steak on each.
- Sprinkle top with dried fruit pieces.
- Garnish each salad with one long lemon zest and a couple of radish sprouts.
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Juice from one fresh lemon
- Zest & juice from one fresh orange
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh sweet onion, minced
- 2 teaspoon sugar or honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Let sit 15 - 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Stir just prior to using on salad.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to two weeks.
Crunch it Up
Add some crunchy texture for interest. Try apples, radishes, snap peas, water chestnuts or any kind of nut or seed.