Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 container Organic Baby Arugula
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Madras curry powder
- Coarse salt
- Ground pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pound boneless salmon filets, poached
- 1 cup orzo pasta, cooked according to directions on package and cooled
- In a large bowl, whisk together two tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice and curry powder.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add zucchini and red onion.
- Toss to coat, and let marinate while poaching salmon.
- In a medium stock pot, bring two quarts of water to a boil.
- Add salmon and lemon halves, and reduce to a simmer.
- Cook salmon for eight minutes or until cooked to desired doneness.
- Once salmon is cooked, remove from water and drain on paper towels
- Let rest.
- Break salmon into zucchini mixture, and toss to coat.
- Lightly dress Fresh Express Organic Baby Arugula and orzo pasta in a small amount of yogurt dressing and separate onto four plates.
- Top the arugula with the salmon and zucchini salad.
- Drizzle the salad with two teaspoons of the yogurt dressing and serve.
- 1/2 cup plain low fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 2 Tabslespoons red wine vinegar
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining olive oil, dill and yogurt.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
Put an Egg on It
It’s a myth that egg yolk is filled with “bad” cholesterol. Actually, one large egg contains important nutrients like vitamin D, riboflavin, phosphorous and selenium.