Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Spring Mix
- 3 cups chicken breast chunks, no skin
- 3 cups penne, cooked and hot
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup basil, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 ounces Asiago cheese, crumbled or shredded
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Your favorite Caesar dressing
- Place greens in a large salad bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss well to coat.
Put an Egg on It
It’s a myth that egg yolk is filled with “bad” cholesterol. Actually, one large egg contains important nutrients like vitamin D, riboflavin, phosphorous and selenium.