Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Spring Mix
- 3 cups chicken breast chunks, no skin
- 3 cups penne, cooked and hot
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup basil, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 ounces Asiago cheese, crumbled or shredded
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Your favorite Caesar dressing
- Place greens in a large salad bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss well to coat.
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.