Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 bag of Fresh Express Sweet Kale Chopped Kit
- 2 cups leftover turkey breast, shredded
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup toasted hazelnuts
- 4-5 oz. soft goat cheese, crumbled
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients except the goat cheese.
- Toss until well incorporated.
- Portion each salad onto plates.
- Top with crumbled goat cheese.
Put an Egg on It
It’s a myth that egg yolk is filled with “bad” cholesterol. Actually, one large egg contains important nutrients like vitamin D, riboflavin, phosphorous and selenium.