Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Spinach
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- Your favorite Balsamic vinaigrette
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add onions and cook over medium heat about five minutes until softened.
- Add mushrooms and cook for three to four minutes, until liquid begins to evaporate.
- Place greens in a large salad bowl.
- Add the warm veggies and cherry tomatoes.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss well to coat.
Put an Egg on It
It’s a myth that egg yolk is filled with “bad” cholesterol. Actually, one large egg contains important nutrients like vitamin D, riboflavin, phosphorous and selenium.