The new Fresh Express® Butter Supreme blend turns this easy jambalaya recipe into a delicious salad.
- 2 (5-ounce) packages Fresh Express® Butter Supreme
- 1 (8-ounce) package Zatarain’s Jambalaya Rice
- 6 ounces cooked andouille sausage, sliced
- 6 ounces peeled and deveined raw shrimp
- 1 cup frozen corn
- Sun-dried Tomato vinaigrette
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- Cornbread, if desired
- Combine Zatarain’s Jambalaya Rice, 2-1/2 cups water, andouille sausage, shrimp, and corn in a 3-quart saucepan; mix well. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for 25 minutes or until the rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Divide the Fresh Express® Butter Supreme evenly among four shallow bowls. Drizzle with Sun-dried Tomato vinaigrette. Top with the rice mixture and tomatoes.
- Serve with cornbread, if desired.