Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 Family Size bag of Fresh Express Italian salad mix, chopped into bite size pieces
- 10 ounces salami, cubed
- 4 ounces provolone, cubed
- 4 ounces mozzarella, cubed
- 1 cup green olives, pitted and chopped (optional)
- 3 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup parmigiano reggiano, finely grated
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients and toss to coat with desired amount of vinaigrette.
- Generously season with pepper and sprinkle with parmigiano.
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Kosher salt to taste
Crush in a Rush
Place nuts in a baggie and smash them with a rolling pin. Then pour!