Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 Family Size bag of Fresh Express Italian salad mix, chopped into bite size pieces
- 10 ounces salami, cubed
- 4 ounces provolone, cubed
- 4 ounces mozzarella, cubed
- 1 cup green olives, pitted and chopped (optional)
- 3 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup parmigiano reggiano, finely grated
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients and toss to coat with desired amount of vinaigrette.
- Generously season with pepper and sprinkle with parmigiano.
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Kosher salt to taste
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.