Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 bag Family Size Fresh Express Hearts of Romaine, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 pound of medium-sized shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 (8 oz) can of lump crab meat
- 3 blood oranges, segmented
- 1 avocado, diced
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Over medium-high heat, add oil to pan.
- Add shrimp and cook until the shrimp are fully cooked (about 5 minutes).
- Turn off heat and squeeze 1/2 lemon over the shrimp.
- When shrimp are cooked, place in refrigerator to cool.
- When cooled, roughly chop shrimp into medium sized pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the lump crab, shrimp and 1 1/2 tbsp dressing all together.
- On a large serving platter, arrange lettuce on the plate. Then place the blood orange segments and avocado throughout.
- Drizzle the remaining dressing over the greens and top with the lump crab and shrimp mixture.
- Season with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, mix all dressing ingredients.