Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 bag Family Size Fresh Express Hearts of Romaine, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 pound of medium-sized shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 (8 oz) can of lump crab meat
- 3 blood oranges, segmented
- 1 avocado, diced
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Over medium-high heat, add oil to pan.
- Add shrimp and cook until the shrimp are fully cooked (about 5 minutes).
- Turn off heat and squeeze 1/2 lemon over the shrimp.
- When shrimp are cooked, place in refrigerator to cool.
- When cooled, roughly chop shrimp into medium sized pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the lump crab, shrimp and 1 1/2 tbsp dressing all together.
- On a large serving platter, arrange lettuce on the plate. Then place the blood orange segments and avocado throughout.
- Drizzle the remaining dressing over the greens and top with the lump crab and shrimp mixture.
- Season with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, mix all dressing ingredients.
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.