Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 bag Fresh Express 5-Lettuce Mix
- 1 honey crisp apple, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup Maytag blue cheese, crumbled (can substitute for any blue cheese)
- 1/2 cup grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup candied pecans
- Place greens into a large salad bowl.
- Add the grapes, pecans, and apples.
- Drizzle salad with desired amount of dressing (save remainder up to two weeks in refrigerator).
- Sprinkle salad with Maytag blue cheese and pecans.
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 1/2 cup blended oil
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 shallot, chopped
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients except for the oil.
- When all ingredients are well blended, add the oil very slowly.
Average Rating 5 out of 5
Candied pecan, may tag &
Recipe looks great. I will prepare it this weekend.
Add a Comment
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.