Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Hearts of Romaine
- 2 cups seasoned beef strips
- 4 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 5 strips hickory bacon, crisp & crumbled
- 1 cup Bleu cheese, crumbled
- Your favorite Caesar dressing
- Place greens into a large salad bowl.
- Top with beef strips and tomatoes.
- Add bacon and bleu cheese.
- Toss salad with dressing and serve.
Put an Egg on It
It’s a myth that egg yolk is filled with “bad” cholesterol. Actually, one large egg contains important nutrients like vitamin D, riboflavin, phosphorous and selenium.