Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Baby Spinach
- 2 ounces bacon strips, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 2 ounces chicken breast
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In medium skillet, cook chicken in olive oil until brown.
- Remove from skillet and cut into ½ inch strips.
- Add bacon to skillet, and cook over medium heat for two minutes or until crisp.
- Reduce heat to low, and add dressing to bacon.
- Cook bacon and dressing for 30 seconds, stirring continuously.
- Empty greens into a large salad bowl.
- Pour dressing over greens, and toss well.
- Serve into four individual dishes.
- Arrange chicken strips and chopped egg on dish and serve immediately.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Juice & zest from one fresh lime
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Let sit for 15 - 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Stir just prior to using on salad.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to two weeks.
Add a Grilled Protein
This salad would be great with grilled steak or chicken on top.