Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Green & Crisp Salad Mix
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled & sliced
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup almond slivers, toasted
- Place salad greens and vegetables into a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle with desired amount of dressing and toss.
- Serve in six individual salad dishes.
- Sprinkle toasted almonds on top.
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, powdered or fresh minced
- 2 Tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- Zest & juice from one fresh orange
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 black pepper
- A few shakes of Tabasco, if desired
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Let sit for 15 - 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Stir just before adding to salad.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to two weeks.
ADD A LIGHT PROTEIN
Try baked or smoked salmon, or for something really quick and easy, try tuna.