Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Green & Crisp Salad Mix
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled & sliced
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup almond slivers, toasted
- Place salad greens and vegetables into a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle with desired amount of dressing and toss.
- Serve in six individual salad dishes.
- Sprinkle toasted almonds on top.
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, powdered or fresh minced
- 2 Tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- Zest & juice from one fresh orange
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 black pepper
- A few shakes of Tabasco, if desired
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Let sit for 15 - 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Stir just before adding to salad.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to two weeks.
Crunch it Up
Add some crunchy texture for interest. Try apples, radishes, snap peas, water chestnuts or any kind of nut or seed.