Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (6.5-oz) package Fresh Express Sweet Butter (or half a Family Size bag)
- 1 bag Chiquita Juicy, Red Apple Bites
- 1/2 cup pecans, halved
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup Bleu cheese, crumbled
- Your favorite Vinaigrette dressing
- Place greens into a large salad bowl.
- Top with desired amount of pecans, apples and cranberries.
- Add Bleu cheese crumbles.
- Drizzle dressing over salad.
Put an Egg on It
It’s a myth that egg yolk is filled with “bad” cholesterol. Actually, one large egg contains important nutrients like vitamin D, riboflavin, phosphorous and selenium.