Thinly sliced pepperoni, marinated artichokes, fresh tomatoes and our Italian Salad combine for a delicious medley of flavors.
- 1 package Fresh Express Italian (or half a bag of Italian Family Size) (10-oz)
- 8 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 1 jar marinated artichokes quartered
- 2 roma tomatoes sliced
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 4 basil leaves cut into thin strips (optional)
- 1/2 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup sweet red pepper minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh onion minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh oregano minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh basil minced
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place greens onto a serving platter.
- Arrange pepperoni, artichokes and tomatoes.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Sprinkle with cheese and optional basil.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Stir just prior to using on salad.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to 2 weeks.