The Fresh Express® American Salad Mix makes the perfect crisp base to build a delicious salad for your next barbecue.
- 2 (11-ounce) packages Fresh Express® American Salad Mix
- 1 English cucumber sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1-1/2-inch wide strips
- 1 package sliced white cheddar cheese (6-ounce)
- 1 large carrot peeled, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 package cornbread croutons (5-ounce)
- Barbecue Ranch dressing
Barbecue Ranch Dressing:
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2-3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- Using a 1-1/2-inch diameter star shaped cutter, cut the cucumber, red pepper, and cheese into stars. Using a 1-inch diameter star shaped cutter, cut the carrot into stars.
- Place the Fresh Express® American Salad Mix in a large bowl; add the cucumber, red pepper, cheddar cheese, carrots, and tomatoes. Sprinkle with croutons. Once salad is served, drizzle each portion with Barbecue Ranch dressing.
- Combine the ingredients in a small bowl; mix well.