Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Spinach
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for finishing salad
- 1 tsp. finely chopped rosemary
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Sherry vinegar as needed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the sweet potato cubes and onion slices with the olive oil and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread evenly onto a heated baking sheet and roast about 30 minutes, until potatoes are tender. Cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine Fresh Express Spinach with sweet potato and onion mixture and dried cranberries. Add olive oil and sherry vinegar to taste. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Divide among plates, top with pecans and serve.