Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Spinach
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for finishing salad
- 1 tsp. finely chopped rosemary
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Sherry vinegar as needed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the sweet potato cubes and onion slices with the olive oil and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread evenly onto a heated baking sheet and roast about 30 minutes, until potatoes are tender. Cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine Fresh Express Spinach with sweet potato and onion mixture and dried cranberries. Add olive oil and sherry vinegar to taste. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Divide among plates, top with pecans and serve.
Crunch it Up
Add some crunchy texture for interest. Try apples, radishes, snap peas, water chestnuts or any kind of nut or seed.