Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 bag Fresh Express 50/50 Mix
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled & sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 fresh pear, peeled, cored and sliced into thin wedges (or substitute pears canned in juice)
- 1 lemon, zested
- 4 ounces gorgonzola
- Fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- In a large salad bowl, add lettuce, strawberries, blueberries, pear and lemon zest.
- Drizzle with dressing, then toss well.
- Portion salads and top each with 1 ounce of gorgonzola.
- Season to taste with fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 cup of your favorite low fat raspberry vinaigrette
Plus a Plant Protein
Quinoa, lentils and chickpeas are perfect plant-based proteins to add to your mix.