Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 bag Fresh Express 50/50 Mix
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled & sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 fresh pear, peeled, cored and sliced into thin wedges (or substitute pears canned in juice)
- 1 lemon, zested
- 4 ounces gorgonzola
- Fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- In a large salad bowl, add lettuce, strawberries, blueberries, pear and lemon zest.
- Drizzle with dressing, then toss well.
- Portion salads and top each with 1 ounce of gorgonzola.
- Season to taste with fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 cup of your favorite low fat raspberry vinaigrette
Crunch it Up
Add some crunchy texture for interest. Try apples, radishes, snap peas, water chestnuts or any kind of nut or seed.