Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (10.5 ounce) packages Fresh Express® Italian Balsamic Salad Kits®
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1-1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1 (1-1/4 pound) pork tenderloin, cut crosswise into 6 medallions and pounded 1/4-inch thick
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Canola oil
- 3 ripe plums, pitted, sliced
- Mix the eggs and sour cream together in a shallow bowl until smooth. Stir the flour, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano and paprika in another shallow bowl. Spread bread crumbs in a third shallow bowl.
- Season pork with salt and pepper. Dredge pork in flour mixture, then dip in the egg mixture and coat with bread crumbs; transfer to a baking sheet.
- Heat 1/4-inch oil in a large, deep skillet. Cook pork in batches, in oil over medium heat, for 5 minutes, turning once, until golden brown and the internal temperature reaches 150°F. Transfer to another baking sheet lined with paper towels; keep warm.
- Place the Fresh Express® Italian Balsamic Salad Kits® into a large bowl; toss with the salad dressing. Add the toppings and plums; toss to combine.
- Serve pork schnitzel with the Italian balsamic plum salad.