Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (5-ounce) packages Fresh Express® Spring Mix
- 4 Bosc pears
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2/3 cup walnuts, toasted
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Halve and core the pears; cut each half into 4 wedges. Arrange wedges on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with half of the pumpkin pie spice. Place baking sheet in the middle rack of the oven. Roast pears for 15 minutes; remove from oven and turn pears over; sprinkle with remaining pumpkin pie spice. Roast for 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender. Cool to room temperature.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fig preserves
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Zest and juice from 1 large navel orange
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To make the dressing, whisk all ingredients in a small bowl.