Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 cup Fresh Express Organic Baby Spinach
- 2 slices of organic white bread
- 3 slices of organic turkey breast (about 1 ounce per slice)
- 1 slice of organic provolone (about 1 ounce)
- 2 Tablespoons organic coconut oil spread
- 1/4 teaspoon organic confectioners sugar
- 2 Tablespoons organic raspberry jam
- To assemble sandwich, place turkey, provolone and spinach on a slice of bread. Top with another slice of bread.
- In a non-stick pan, melt 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil over a low heat and once melted, place the sandwich into the skillet and fry until golden brown on bottom, about 1 minute. Take sandwich off the skillet and set aside.
- Melt the remaining coconut oil spread over low heat. Place the non-grilled side of the sandwich back onto the heat and grill fry until golden brown, about 1 minute. Gently press down on the sandwich with a spatula while cooking to help cook throughout.
- When finished, place onto your serving plate, and cut the sandwich diagonally. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar.
- Serve with raspberry jam on the side.
Add a Poultry Protein
Shred some leftover chicken or turkey on top.