Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Spinach
- 12 NatureSweet Cherubs® tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- Litehouse Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add onions and cook over medium heat about five minutes until softened.
- Add mushrooms and cook for three to four minutes, until liquid begins to evaporate.
- Place greens in a large salad bowl.
- Add the warm veggies and tomatoes.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss well to coat.
Crunch it Up
Add some crunchy texture for interest. Try apples, radishes, snap peas, water chestnuts or any kind of nut or seed.