Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 3 (7-ounce) packages Fresh Express® Fancy Greens
- 1 (10-ounce) package cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups jicama, cut into 1/2-inch-thick pieces
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (3.5-ounce) package tri-color tortilla strips
- Avocado Ranch dressing
- Press two bags of Fresh Express® Fancy Greens into the bottom of a large glass bowl. Slide the tomatoes, cut size out, down the side of the bowl to make an even row. Top with the black beans, jicama, and cheddar cheese, creating even layers along the side of the bowl.
- Top with the last bag of Fresh Express® Fancy Greens, pressing the lettuce down slightly, and the tortilla strips. Once salad is served, drizzle each portion with Avocado Ranch dressing.