Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Baby Kale Mix, large stems removed
- 1/3 cup Pecorino Romano
- 1/3 cup Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts, chopped
- Add salad to large mixing bowl.
- Pour dressing, pine nuts and half of each cheese over salad and mix well.
- Top with tomatoes and remaining cheese and finish with a good amount of fresh cracked black pepper.
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Whisk lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, kosher salt, fresh cracked pepper and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
Crunch it Up
Add some crunchy texture for interest. Try apples, radishes, snap peas, water chestnuts or any kind of nut or seed.