Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Triple Hearts salad
- 1/4 cup cucumber, peeled & diced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 ripe kiwi, peeled & sliced
- 1 pound boneless loin steak, grilled (cooked to internal temperature of 145 degrees F)
- Your favorite Creamy Asiago or Parmesan Dressing
- Place greens in a large salad bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to coat.
- Divide salad among four salad serving plates.
- Arrange sliced steak atop each salad.
Add a Grilled Protein
This salad would be great with grilled steak or chicken on top.