Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Triple Hearts salad
- 1/4 cup cucumber, peeled & diced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 ripe kiwi, peeled & sliced
- 1 pound boneless loin steak, grilled (cooked to internal temperature of 145 degrees F)
- Your favorite Creamy Asiago or Parmesan Dressing
- Place greens in a large salad bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to coat.
- Divide salad among four salad serving plates.
- Arrange sliced steak atop each salad.
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.