Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (9 oz.) packages Fresh Express Italian Lettuce
- 1 (14 oz.) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup sliced roasted red peppers
- 1 (6 oz.) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup diced fennel
- 2 small tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons sliced pepperoncini
- 3 tablespoons basil chiffonade
- To assemble the salad, arrange Fresh Express Italian Lettuce in a large serving bowl.
- Top with rows of cannellini beans, red pepper, artichoke hearts, fennel, and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with shaved Parmesan cheese, olives, pine nuts, pepperoncini and basil.
- When ready to serve, toss ingredients and drizzle each salad with dressing.
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- To make the dressing, whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl.