Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Sweet Kale Chopped Kit
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Cook quinoa as directed.
- Once cooked, transfer to a bowl and allow to cool.
- In a separate bowl, empty all salad ingredients and toss well.
- Add the quinoa, feta, salt and pepper.
- Toss again so that all ingredients are well incorporated.
- If the salad is too dry, drizzle in a small amount of olive oil and toss again.
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.