Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (11.1-ounce) packages Fresh Express® Sunflower Crisp® Chopped Kit®
- 4 salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Heat oven to 400°F
- Place the salmon into a 13x9x2-inch baking dish; season with salt and pepper. Mix the olive oil and lemon juice in a small bowl; drizzle over salmon. Mix the parsley, dill, rosemary, and garlic in a small bowl; sprinkle over salmon.
- Bake the salmon for 10 to 12 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Place the Fresh Express® Sunflower Crisp® Chopped Kits® into a large bowl; toss with the salad dressing. Add the toppings; toss to combine.
- Divide salad evenly among four plates. Top with salmon.
- Salmon can be served warm or at room temperature.