Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Sunflower Crisp Kit
- 4 (6-8 0z) skinless salmon filets
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup minced fresh dill
- 1/4 cup minced fresh rosemary
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk together olive oil and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Place the salmon in a glass roasting dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the mixture over the salmon.
- In a small bowl, stir garlic, parsley, dill and rosemary. When fully combined, sprinkle the mixture over the salmon.
- Roast the salmon for 10-12 minutes, until desired doneness (internal temperature should be 145 degrees F).
- Once cooked, allow to rest while making the salad.
- In a large bowl, add all salad kit ingredients. Toss until dressing is fully incorporated and the salad ingredients are mixed well.
- To plate the salad, arrange salad onto 4 salad plates and top with salmon.
(Note-salmon can be served hot, or room temperature).
Crunch it Up
Add some crunchy texture for interest. Try apples, radishes, snap peas, water chestnuts or any kind of nut or seed.