Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Sunflower Crisp Kit
- 4 (6-8 0z) skinless salmon filets
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup minced fresh dill
- 1/4 cup minced fresh rosemary
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk together olive oil and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Place the salmon in a glass roasting dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the mixture over the salmon.
- In a small bowl, stir garlic, parsley, dill and rosemary. When fully combined, sprinkle the mixture over the salmon.
- Roast the salmon for 10-12 minutes, until desired doneness (internal temperature should be 145 degrees F).
- Once cooked, allow to rest while making the salad.
- In a large bowl, add all salad kit ingredients. Toss until dressing is fully incorporated and the salad ingredients are mixed well.
- To plate the salad, arrange salad onto 4 salad plates and top with salmon.
(Note-salmon can be served hot, or room temperature).