Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (11.7-ounce) packages Fresh Express® Thai ‘N’ Cashews Chopped Kits®
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound sirloin steak
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, ginger, sesame oil, garlic powder, and pepper in a small bowl. Transfer to a large resealable plastic bag; add steak and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours, turning the bag once or twice.
- Heat an outdoor or indoor grill to medium-high; oil the grill grate with nonstick cooking spray.
Remove steak from marinade and discard marinate. Season with a little salt. Grill steak for 4 to 5 minutes a side or until meat reaches desired doneness (medium-rare is very pink in the center; medium is light pink in the center; well-done is brown throughout). Remove from the grill and slice into 1/4-inch pieces.
- To Make the Thai ‘N’ Cashews Chopped Kit®:
Place the Fresh Express® Thai ‘N’ Cashews Chopped Kits® into a large bowl; toss with salad dressing, reserving 2 tablespoons.
- To Assemble:
Divide salad evenly among four plates. Top with steak, mango and avocado; drizzle with reserved dressing. Sprinkle with salad toppings.