Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (9.4-ounce) packages Fresh Express® Bacon Thousand Island Chopped Kits®
- 1 large lemon
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 hard cooked eggs, cut into quarters
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and thinly sliced
- Place shrimp in a large bowl and toss with the juice from half of the lemon (reserve the other half); season with salt and pepper. Cut the remaining lemon into four wedges.
- Heat an outdoor or indoor grill to high heat; oil the grill grate with cooking spray.
Thread shrimp onto skewers if using an outdoor grill. Cook shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes a side or until they are pink. Remove from the skewers, if using, once cool enough to handle.
- Place the Fresh Express® Bacon Thousand Island Chopped Kits® into a large bowl; toss with one of the packets of salad dressing. Add half of the toppings; toss to combine.
- Divide salad evenly among four bowls; top with grilled shrimp, tomatoes, eggs, and avocado. Sprinkle with remaining salad toppings; drizzle with remaining dressing.