Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (7.7 packages) Fresh Express® Spinach & Bacon Salad Kits®
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Combine the oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt, pepper, herbs, and garlic powder in a small bowl. Transfer to a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning the bag once or twice. Remove the chicken and discard the marinade.
- Heat an outdoor or indoor grill to high; oil the grill grate with cooking spray. Grill chicken for 4 to 6 minutes a side or until it is no longer pink in the center and the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Cook the spinach, red cabbage, carrots and bacon in canola oil in a large skillet over high heat for 1 minute or until the spinach is slightly wilted. Divide spinach mixture among four plates; top with chicken. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with almonds.