Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Spring Mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Grilled Chicken Strips (cooked to internal temperature of 165 degrees)
- 2 ounces Maytag or Gorgonzola
- 1/4 pound Ham, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Seasoned Croutons
- Place greens, chicken, tomatoes and ham into a large salad bowl.
- Toss with dressing until fully incorporated.
- Top with croutons and bleu cheese.
- 1/2 cup low fat bleu cheese dressing
Jar it Up
Next time you make a dressing, make it, shake it, store it and take it – all in one container!